SUPA Disposable Bite Blocks
SUPA’s (Single Use Positioning Aid), are new and improved! These single use, (single use per patient, not per exposure!) bite blocks are now made to work with either Film or PSP envelopes! And new SUPA’s are redesigned with rounded corners and a smaller form –factor for greater patient comfort. SUPA’s can be used as a stand-alone bite block, or with our RAPD aiming rings and arms to form a paralleling system. SUPA’s are made of biodegradable materials, and come 100 to a box. Quick, easy, and accurate film or PSP positioning.
- Disposable foam film holder
- Soft, foam material serves as an ideal bite block
- Designed to keep film at a 90-degree angle to the tooth during x-rays
- Ideal for parallel film positioning for anterior or posterior exams
- Accommodates size 0, 1, or 2 films